Get Rid of the Resolutions; Create a New Year’s THEME Instead
At the January 2018 luncheon, Kaelen Revense will speak on these key points:
- Learn how to replace a New Year’s Resolution with a New Year’s Theme
- Learn why a New Year’s Theme is so effective
- Learn how a New Year’s Theme sets the course for change and empowerment for your dreams and goals
- Learn how a New Year’s Theme can change the trajectory of your life and sets you up for your next New Year’s Theme
Speaker: Kaelen Revense
Please meet Kaelen Revense, who is a speaker and women’s life coach helping women replenish their souls, so they feel renewed, reenergized and inspired to successfully overcome life’s challenges, which she affectionately calls “The Lemons of our Lives”. She is the author of the book, “8 Little Secrets to a Crazy Awesome Life: What to do When Life Gives You Lemons”. Kaelen is the creator and founder of the Million Women Message Movement and believes each woman is her greatest gift, adventure, and a grandest celebration. Kaelen’s mission is to reach over a million women with her message that the lemons of our lives present us with the opportunity to make new creations in ourselves and to discover the power, gift, and celebration each woman has within.
* If you need to cancel your reservation you must do so by the Sunday prior to the event in order to get a full refund. If you registered but did not pay and you do not cancel by the Sunday prior to the event, you will be billed the registration fee. * Registrations made after the Sunday prior to the event will be charged $20 for the luncheon entry fee.
Certified Life Coach