HWN is comprised of women from all walks of life – including business professionals, business owners, primary caregivers and college students. Working together makes each of us more powerful, resilient, and self-sufficient. While we may have different professional and personal goals, we all share certain challenges. HWN will serve as your advocate and will help you with career development, difficult transitions, and success strategies. Download a copy of the Heartland Women’s Network Bylaws.
- Membership – only $40 per year
- $5 of Membership – contributed to local charity/non-profit partner
- Monthly Member Spotlight – shared on the HWN website, social media and meeting presentations
- Discounts – to lunches and events
- Community Involvement – support of local non-profit, charity event participation, in-kind donation drives at each monthly meeting
- And More!