Beth Ostdiek Smith, Saving Grace
Please join us on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 as we learn from the founder, CEO/President of Saving Grace Perishable Food Rescue, Beth Ostdiek Smith and what Saving Grace does for the Omaha community and how HWN members can help.
Beth Ostdiek Smith is an accomplished professional with over 25 years in leadership roles in for profit and nonprofit businesses. She has traveled the world and loves learning about other cultures. She has volunteered as a mentor for inner city kids and visited homebound and the elderly and is a current NE Representative with the US Global Leadership Coalition Starting Saving Grace in 2013, to address food waste and hunger, Beth and Saving Grace has received:
- 2013 SCORE “Sam Epstein” Entrepreneur Award
- The Greater Omaha Chamber 2016 “Excellence Award for Innovation”
- 2018 Food Day and 2019 Earth Day, Non-Profit of the Year Awards
- In May 2019 Beth was flown to Washington DC to receive the FBI’s Director Community Leadership Award by Director Wray.
Beth believes we all have a purpose to honor, live and adjust as presented through life
Our VIRTUAL events are Free!
For the month of June, HWN kindly asks for a small donation be made to
Saving Grace Perishable Food Rescue.
$10 HWN Donation
* If you need to cancel your reservation you must do so by the Sunday prior to the event in order to get a full refund. If you registered but did not pay and you do not cancel by the Sunday prior to the event, you will be billed the registration fee. * Registrations made after the Sunday prior to the event will be charged $20 for the luncheon entry fee.
Member Spotlight – June
Owner/Wedding & Event Planner
Divine Events by Rayna, LLC.